- Everybody dreams, including bulldogs…
- Remolded bathroom exceeds the customers expectations.
- Grading a backyard to get proper drainage is key to protecting the house.
- Aim Higher Construction goes to the Dodger game.
- During the demolition of the front yard, we discover that this dirt hill was created over a decade ago with debris from another demo project. This is a problem.
- adding a second stort to home
- adding dining room
- backyard deck
- bathroom construction
- bathroom remodel
- bathrooom renovation
- construction of a second story on a home
- framing new construction
- general construction los angeles
- hillside construction
- hillside deck
- hillside patio
- home construction
- home improvement
- home remodel
- los angeles general contractor
- media room
- patio construction
Tag Archives: how to build a wood retaining wall
The first sign of hillside erosion isn’t a big deal, and it’s often ignored, until suddenly you see your patio is threatened and your house is next…
It’s easy to turn a blind eye to the early stages of hillside erosion, expecially if you can’t really see the problem. As in this case, where a water pipe was leaking under the patio softening up the soil around … Continue reading
We can’t believe how many times we’re been called in to look at failing wood retaining walls that had gone south well before their time. If only they had been built right in the first place, the owners could of … Continue reading