- Everybody dreams, including bulldogs…
- Remolded bathroom exceeds the customers expectations.
- Grading a backyard to get proper drainage is key to protecting the house.
- Aim Higher Construction goes to the Dodger game.
- During the demolition of the front yard, we discover that this dirt hill was created over a decade ago with debris from another demo project. This is a problem.
- adding a second stort to home
- adding dining room
- backyard deck
- bathroom construction
- bathroom remodel
- bathrooom renovation
- construction of a second story on a home
- framing new construction
- general construction los angeles
- hillside construction
- hillside deck
- hillside patio
- home construction
- home improvement
- home remodel
- los angeles general contractor
- media room
- patio construction
Tag Archives: hillside retaining wall
One tip that can insure a hillside retaining wall stays level, stays straight, and stays where you built it for as long as possible…
Here’s a simple tip for retaining walls that can save any general contractor in Los Angeles or any where else for that matter a lot of headaches. It always blows me away how many people lose sight of the important … Continue reading
This house has some big problems with erosion on the hillside, and we want to stop it before it threatens the foundation of the house. To do that we’re going to have to build a major new retaining wall. So … Continue reading
The first sign of hillside erosion isn’t a big deal, and it’s often ignored, until suddenly you see your patio is threatened and your house is next…
It’s easy to turn a blind eye to the early stages of hillside erosion, expecially if you can’t really see the problem. As in this case, where a water pipe was leaking under the patio softening up the soil around … Continue reading
We can’t believe how many times we’re been called in to look at failing wood retaining walls that had gone south well before their time. If only they had been built right in the first place, the owners could of … Continue reading