- Everybody dreams, including bulldogs…
- Remolded bathroom exceeds the customers expectations.
- Grading a backyard to get proper drainage is key to protecting the house.
- Aim Higher Construction goes to the Dodger game.
- During the demolition of the front yard, we discover that this dirt hill was created over a decade ago with debris from another demo project. This is a problem.
- adding a second stort to home
- adding dining room
- backyard deck
- bathroom construction
- bathroom remodel
- bathrooom renovation
- construction of a second story on a home
- framing new construction
- general construction los angeles
- hillside construction
- hillside deck
- hillside patio
- home construction
- home improvement
- home remodel
- los angeles general contractor
- media room
- patio construction
Tag Archives: hillside patio
People build wood decks for all kinds of reasons. Some just want another defined space, while others are looking to eliminate some of their yard maintenance, and then there are those who just want to extend their outdoor space. But … Continue reading
Three keys to building a deck that will last a lifetime: 1. A solid foundation. 2. Strong support construction. 3. Water proof as you build.
We’ve had a lot of experience building decks. Decks on hillsides, decks in backyards and decks 30 feet above the street. Plus we’ve done a fair amount of repairing and finishing decks that were started and somewhere along the construction … Continue reading