- Everybody dreams, including bulldogs…
- Remolded bathroom exceeds the customers expectations.
- Grading a backyard to get proper drainage is key to protecting the house.
- Aim Higher Construction goes to the Dodger game.
- During the demolition of the front yard, we discover that this dirt hill was created over a decade ago with debris from another demo project. This is a problem.
- adding a second stort to home
- adding dining room
- backyard deck
- bathroom construction
- bathroom remodel
- bathrooom renovation
- construction of a second story on a home
- framing new construction
- general construction los angeles
- hillside construction
- hillside deck
- hillside patio
- home construction
- home improvement
- home remodel
- los angeles general contractor
- media room
- patio construction
Tag Archives: bathroom remodel
It’s really satisfying when a customer is blown away by your work, like this one was when she saw her new bathroom for the first time. Here’s a little video we did of the bathroom remodel, take a look, we … Continue reading
The Aim Higher Crew gets it done…
Stunning rock bathroom floor with curb less shower gives mid century home renovation a fresh new look and feel.
If you’ve ever done any design work yourself or hired a contractor to do it for you (even though it is not their strength) you know that it takes a lot of fore thought and planning for everything to come … Continue reading
Home remodeling projects can be confusing and stressful with all the options, so here are 4 tips to help you stay focused and on track…
As general contractors in Los Angeles, we know every remodeling project starts out with the right idea. The homeowner just wants to improve their living space and quality of life by up grading their living environment. Sounds good, but there’s … Continue reading
One of our more unique bathroom remodels. We just finished this bathroom remodel project. The goal was to create the feeling of showering under the clouds, or stars. It may look like a simple job, but we needed some pretty … Continue reading
Yep, it’s those little things, like a pipe with a little corrosive crack, or a bath or shower floor with a small leak. You don’t notice anything at first, and when you do and look around you don’t see any … Continue reading