- Everybody dreams, including bulldogs…
- Remolded bathroom exceeds the customers expectations.
- Grading a backyard to get proper drainage is key to protecting the house.
- Aim Higher Construction goes to the Dodger game.
- During the demolition of the front yard, we discover that this dirt hill was created over a decade ago with debris from another demo project. This is a problem.
- adding a second stort to home
- adding dining room
- backyard deck
- bathroom construction
- bathroom remodel
- bathrooom renovation
- construction of a second story on a home
- framing new construction
- general construction los angeles
- hillside construction
- hillside deck
- hillside patio
- home construction
- home improvement
- home remodel
- los angeles general contractor
- media room
- patio construction
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Everybody dreams, including bulldogs….
During the demolition of the front yard, we discover that this dirt hill was created over a decade ago with debris from another demo project. This is a problem.
This is a total home remodel in Malibu that includes the front yard. What happened was, when the guys started getting rid of all the hard scape in the front yard, which included a concrete patio near the entry, they … Continue reading
Our first construction video, yep it sure brings back memories, we’ve come a long ways to say the least.
As we move into the new year we can’t help but be thankful for all our success and take time to remember where it all started. Check out this video to see how with a few jobs under our belts … Continue reading
Stunning rock bathroom floor with curb less shower gives mid century home renovation a fresh new look and feel.
If you’ve ever done any design work yourself or hired a contractor to do it for you (even though it is not their strength) you know that it takes a lot of fore thought and planning for everything to come … Continue reading
Home remodeling projects can be confusing and stressful with all the options, so here are 4 tips to help you stay focused and on track…
As general contractors in Los Angeles, we know every remodeling project starts out with the right idea. The homeowner just wants to improve their living space and quality of life by up grading their living environment. Sounds good, but there’s … Continue reading
This house has some big problems with erosion on the hillside, and we want to stop it before it threatens the foundation of the house. To do that we’re going to have to build a major new retaining wall. So … Continue reading