- Everybody dreams, including bulldogs…
- Remolded bathroom exceeds the customers expectations.
- Grading a backyard to get proper drainage is key to protecting the house.
- Aim Higher Construction goes to the Dodger game.
- During the demolition of the front yard, we discover that this dirt hill was created over a decade ago with debris from another demo project. This is a problem.
- adding a second stort to home
- adding dining room
- backyard deck
- bathroom construction
- bathroom remodel
- bathrooom renovation
- construction of a second story on a home
- framing new construction
- general construction los angeles
- hillside construction
- hillside deck
- hillside patio
- home construction
- home improvement
- home remodel
- los angeles general contractor
- media room
- patio construction
Category Archives: general construction los angeles
One of the great things about building is once in a while you get to build something really special. Like this theater room wall that swivels to allow entry into the room next door. When it closes it’s almost invisible, … Continue reading
While building a new hillside retaining wall it’s discovered there’s also a problem with the support under a section of the patio…
How one general contractor in Los Angeles discovered a support issue under a section of the home owners patio while building a new retaining wall and what he did about it.
General construction in Los Angeles is taken to a higher level; aim to get it done on time, on budget and done right the first time…
Been pretty busy with construction projects in Los Angeles over the summer. Feel very fortunate considering the economic climate and uncertainty our city and nation face. I think in situations like this it’s even more important to come through for … Continue reading