- Everybody dreams, including bulldogs…
- Remolded bathroom exceeds the customers expectations.
- Grading a backyard to get proper drainage is key to protecting the house.
- Aim Higher Construction goes to the Dodger game.
- During the demolition of the front yard, we discover that this dirt hill was created over a decade ago with debris from another demo project. This is a problem.
- adding a second stort to home
- adding dining room
- backyard deck
- bathroom construction
- bathroom remodel
- bathrooom renovation
- construction of a second story on a home
- framing new construction
- general construction los angeles
- hillside construction
- hillside deck
- hillside patio
- home construction
- home improvement
- home remodel
- los angeles general contractor
- media room
- patio construction
Category Archives: framing new construction
So you think a little water leak somewhere in your home is no big deal. This is just one of the things that can happen when you let it go too long.
So we’re getting towards the end of a major home renovation in Malibu. This was one of those jobs that every time we started renovating one part of the house, we discovered something else on a deeper level that needed … Continue reading
The Aim Higher Crew gets it done…