- Everybody dreams, including bulldogs…
- Remolded bathroom exceeds the customers expectations.
- Grading a backyard to get proper drainage is key to protecting the house.
- Aim Higher Construction goes to the Dodger game.
- During the demolition of the front yard, we discover that this dirt hill was created over a decade ago with debris from another demo project. This is a problem.
- adding a second stort to home
- adding dining room
- backyard deck
- bathroom construction
- bathroom remodel
- bathrooom renovation
- construction of a second story on a home
- framing new construction
- general construction los angeles
- hillside construction
- hillside deck
- hillside patio
- home construction
- home improvement
- home remodel
- los angeles general contractor
- media room
- patio construction
Monthly Archives: July 2013
It’s really satisfying when a customer is blown away by your work, like this one was when she saw her new bathroom for the first time. Here’s a little video we did of the bathroom remodel, take a look, we … Continue reading
Had this project in Malibu where the house had been suffering from some water damage over the years. The way the house was built on the hill, when it rained water flowed to it from up the hill and from … Continue reading