- Everybody dreams, including bulldogs…
- Remolded bathroom exceeds the customers expectations.
- Grading a backyard to get proper drainage is key to protecting the house.
- Aim Higher Construction goes to the Dodger game.
- During the demolition of the front yard, we discover that this dirt hill was created over a decade ago with debris from another demo project. This is a problem.
- adding a second stort to home
- adding dining room
- backyard deck
- bathroom construction
- bathroom remodel
- bathrooom renovation
- construction of a second story on a home
- framing new construction
- general construction los angeles
- hillside construction
- hillside deck
- hillside patio
- home construction
- home improvement
- home remodel
- los angeles general contractor
- media room
- patio construction
Monthly Archives: February 2013
We had been moving along on this Malibu home remodel when the client asked us about a better solution for their mailbox. They did not feel comfortable with the conventional mailbox set up on the street, even if it was … Continue reading
So you think a little water leak somewhere in your home is no big deal. This is just one of the things that can happen when you let it go too long.
So we’re getting towards the end of a major home renovation in Malibu. This was one of those jobs that every time we started renovating one part of the house, we discovered something else on a deeper level that needed … Continue reading
One of the nightmares of doing any demolition on a construction project is that you demo something you most certainly did not want to demo.
Every construction project starts with some demo. Whether it’s a kitchen, bathroom or a full blown home renovation, your going to be knocking down, ripping out or reducing to rubble something on the project. Got to get rid of the … Continue reading
During demolition of the patio we discovered some suspect construction, but nothing that slowed us down. Until we started removing the patio concrete slabs, talk about slamming on the brakes.
One thing so true about remodeling construction is, you never know what you are going to run into, until you run into it. So here is the deal, during a residential construction project in OC, we had been tearing into … Continue reading