- Everybody dreams, including bulldogs…
- Remolded bathroom exceeds the customers expectations.
- Grading a backyard to get proper drainage is key to protecting the house.
- Aim Higher Construction goes to the Dodger game.
- During the demolition of the front yard, we discover that this dirt hill was created over a decade ago with debris from another demo project. This is a problem.
- adding a second stort to home
- adding dining room
- backyard deck
- bathroom construction
- bathroom remodel
- bathrooom renovation
- construction of a second story on a home
- framing new construction
- general construction los angeles
- hillside construction
- hillside deck
- hillside patio
- home construction
- home improvement
- home remodel
- los angeles general contractor
- media room
- patio construction
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Just demo the old patio foundation and patio roof, then design new ones. Sounds simple enough, but things in construction are never simple.
So we take this job in OC building a new patio in the backyard. At first glance it looks like a pretty straight forward job, just tear out the existing roof structure and remove the concrete surface below. First off, … Continue reading
Our first construction video, yep it sure brings back memories, we’ve come a long ways to say the least.
As we move into the new year we can’t help but be thankful for all our success and take time to remember where it all started. Check out this video to see how with a few jobs under our belts … Continue reading