- Everybody dreams, including bulldogs…
- Remolded bathroom exceeds the customers expectations.
- Grading a backyard to get proper drainage is key to protecting the house.
- Aim Higher Construction goes to the Dodger game.
- During the demolition of the front yard, we discover that this dirt hill was created over a decade ago with debris from another demo project. This is a problem.
- adding a second stort to home
- adding dining room
- backyard deck
- bathroom construction
- bathroom remodel
- bathrooom renovation
- construction of a second story on a home
- framing new construction
- general construction los angeles
- hillside construction
- hillside deck
- hillside patio
- home construction
- home improvement
- home remodel
- los angeles general contractor
- media room
- patio construction
Monthly Archives: January 2012
While building a new hillside retaining wall it’s discovered there’s also a problem with the support under a section of the patio…
How one general contractor in Los Angeles discovered a support issue under a section of the home owners patio while building a new retaining wall and what he did about it.
One tip that can insure a hillside retaining wall stays level, stays straight, and stays where you built it for as long as possible…
Here’s a simple tip for retaining walls that can save any general contractor in Los Angeles or any where else for that matter a lot of headaches. It always blows me away how many people lose sight of the important … Continue reading