- Everybody dreams, including bulldogs…
- Remolded bathroom exceeds the customers expectations.
- Grading a backyard to get proper drainage is key to protecting the house.
- Aim Higher Construction goes to the Dodger game.
- During the demolition of the front yard, we discover that this dirt hill was created over a decade ago with debris from another demo project. This is a problem.
- adding a second stort to home
- adding dining room
- backyard deck
- bathroom construction
- bathroom remodel
- bathrooom renovation
- construction of a second story on a home
- framing new construction
- general construction los angeles
- hillside construction
- hillside deck
- hillside patio
- home construction
- home improvement
- home remodel
- los angeles general contractor
- media room
- patio construction
Monthly Archives: October 2011
The historic function of a torii is to simply mark the entrance to a sacred space, like a temple or the tombs of an ancient Emperor. But in the case of these home owners who hired Aim Higher Construction for … Continue reading
The benefits of a new roof-line for this total home renovation are clean lines, a new storage area and a dramatic living room ceiling…
When you start a total home remodel you always have high expectations. Especially when the house is over 50 years old and hasn’t had any major upgrades in years. Of course no matter how well you plan things out with … Continue reading