- Everybody dreams, including bulldogs…
- Remolded bathroom exceeds the customers expectations.
- Grading a backyard to get proper drainage is key to protecting the house.
- Aim Higher Construction goes to the Dodger game.
- During the demolition of the front yard, we discover that this dirt hill was created over a decade ago with debris from another demo project. This is a problem.
- adding a second stort to home
- adding dining room
- backyard deck
- bathroom construction
- bathroom remodel
- bathrooom renovation
- construction of a second story on a home
- framing new construction
- general construction los angeles
- hillside construction
- hillside deck
- hillside patio
- home construction
- home improvement
- home remodel
- los angeles general contractor
- media room
- patio construction
Monthly Archives: September 2011
General construction in Los Angeles is taken to a higher level; aim to get it done on time, on budget and done right the first time…
Been pretty busy with construction projects in Los Angeles over the summer. Feel very fortunate considering the economic climate and uncertainty our city and nation face. I think in situations like this it’s even more important to come through for … Continue reading
One of our more unique bathroom remodels. We just finished this bathroom remodel project. The goal was to create the feeling of showering under the clouds, or stars. It may look like a simple job, but we needed some pretty … Continue reading
If you build out instead of up to add space to your home, make sure the new foundation is accessable from the old foundation.
So you’ve decided to add some much-needed square footage to your house by pushing your walls out, great idea. If you have the lot to do this on, lucky you. This can dramatically improve the livability of a house without … Continue reading