- Everybody dreams, including bulldogs…
- Remolded bathroom exceeds the customers expectations.
- Grading a backyard to get proper drainage is key to protecting the house.
- Aim Higher Construction goes to the Dodger game.
- During the demolition of the front yard, we discover that this dirt hill was created over a decade ago with debris from another demo project. This is a problem.
- adding a second stort to home
- adding dining room
- backyard deck
- bathroom construction
- bathroom remodel
- bathrooom renovation
- construction of a second story on a home
- framing new construction
- general construction los angeles
- hillside construction
- hillside deck
- hillside patio
- home construction
- home improvement
- home remodel
- los angeles general contractor
- media room
- patio construction
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Three keys to building a deck that will last a lifetime: 1. A solid foundation. 2. Strong support construction. 3. Water proof as you build.
We’ve had a lot of experience building decks. Decks on hillsides, decks in backyards and decks 30 feet above the street. Plus we’ve done a fair amount of repairing and finishing decks that were started and somewhere along the construction … Continue reading