- Everybody dreams, including bulldogs…
- Remolded bathroom exceeds the customers expectations.
- Grading a backyard to get proper drainage is key to protecting the house.
- Aim Higher Construction goes to the Dodger game.
- During the demolition of the front yard, we discover that this dirt hill was created over a decade ago with debris from another demo project. This is a problem.
- adding a second stort to home
- adding dining room
- backyard deck
- bathroom construction
- bathroom remodel
- bathrooom renovation
- construction of a second story on a home
- framing new construction
- general construction los angeles
- hillside construction
- hillside deck
- hillside patio
- home construction
- home improvement
- home remodel
- los angeles general contractor
- media room
- patio construction
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Malibu Home Renovation; if you wait too long, what you think needs fixing, could just be the beginning.
In this Malibu house, it all started with a leaky shower pan on the second floor. The water was slowly running down into the interior wall and into the garage below. It looked like a pretty simple job, just demo … Continue reading
Been working on this project for a while, had lots of permits to get signed off on, if you know what I mean. If you’ve done any hillside building you know it’s not for the inexperienced, lots to know and … Continue reading